Monday 2 October 2017

A Walk on the dark side...

This is my entry for this week's Simon Says Monday Challenge.

I do love bright colours but I will be honest that if given the chance I will always prefer to work with dark colours so this challenge was a joy for me.

I decided to do a collage art journal spread, with lots of old dictionary papers and beautiful tissue paper by Papermania which has lots of really great dark imagery, perfect for my art pages.

halloween art journal pages 1

I added some of my stamps by Hampton Art and Inkadinkado which I stamped in black archival ink.
Then I added some black india ink around the edges of my pages to add to the Halloween effect.

hallowwen art journal pages 8

I like how it turned out and the overall monochromatic effect.
I really enjoyed creating these pages and hope you like them too. Thank you so much for stopping by xx 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful art journal layout...love the black and white making the images really pop from the page...thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete