Wednesday 22 November 2017

Vintage collage...

I have made these little creations especially for this week's Simon Says Monday Challenge which is called " Tear It Up".

I first tore up lots of old book pages and collaged them with stamped images from the fab Stampendous Andy Skinner stamp set called "Shabby Chic".

vintage floral 2

 Then I used distress inks in Seedless Preserves and Victorian velvet, two of my fave Tim Holtz colours. I also used them on some flowers from my stash to match my background.

 vintage collage 1 

To finish I embossed a couple of Stampin Up sentiments on gold embossing powder.


vintage collage 3

  It is very unusual for me to attempt vintage, it is not my area of expertise, but the distress inks and stamps really did all the hard work for me.

 I do hope you are all having a lovely week, bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. great vintage cards with such beautiful colours and perfect stamp. The pinks and reds are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cards! The collaged background and the flowers are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete